- First click Organization in the top menu.
- Then click add user on the right.
- Add their email, first name and then last name. Under Manage Roles choose the Team and then their Role in the next drop down. (Do not forget to Click add Roles. This allows users to create RFP’s)
- After you click “Add Role” you will to click “Save” so it stays. Otherwise the Team and Role will disappear after you close the User.
- You can see that the Role has been added under the Manage Roles area.
The permissions of each of the roles are described to the left. You can also find them under the “What are roles?” found on the Edit User window. (“Standard User” is the Typical Role given out to non-admins.)
For bigger organizations, you can set up teams so you can keep track of everyone.
Make sure to highlight the team in the upper left and you can add sub teams and users to each of those teams.
If you click Settings nest to Add User you can personalize the look feel and adjust the Sealing behavior if needed. “Do not seal Bids” is default.