- Click the Work Orders tab and navigate to All to view the work orders grid. Hover over the order number and click View Details to open the work order information.
- Within the work order’s page, scroll to the bottom to find the Labor & Materials tab.
- Within labor & materials click the Add Labor or Material button.
- Click Material under what item you would like to add. Chose a material from your account, enter a cost and a quantity for the material.
You can enter either a fixed amount or a percentage markup, but this is optional.
You can select a charge code from your account or a location to bill, but these are optional.
Click the toggles to designate whether the labor is billable or taxable.
- When all required fields are complete, click the Add Material button at the bottom of the page.